Apeks Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaTec

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Does anybody know how to get a hold of the Apeks amnufacturer

I sent my new TX200 in for servicing and the LDS damaged it, now they same it will take 3 months to get the part

IO want to get ahold of Apek rep in my area and the manufacturer to find out what is going on

I can get most Apeks parts from Zeagle since zeagle used to have them. I don't know who to talk to now. Also I know the regs by the Zeagle names so I don't know which one you have. I could get you the name of an Aqualung rep (Aqualung has them now). Did you try the web? I think they have their own site. If you can tell me which reg and part I might have it or be able to get it.

I have the TX50 / DS4
The High Pressure Balance assymbly, I need the port screw that was damaged by the LDS

I think your talking about (what my book refers to as) the HP balance plug (AP5202). The plug that closes up the end oposite the diaphragm. If this is correct I'll have my wife call and see how long it will take us to get one. In the mean time make the guy give you a loaner. Let me know if I have the right part.

Back
Top Bottom