apeks oxygen regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AMIR007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
i just bought the DST/XTX 50 oxygen regulator ( the green coded ) for my deco gas i want to use it with 50

percent and pure o2 it will reach next week .

i want to know if the hose length that came out with apeks regs for oxygen is 40 inch/100cm or shorter ?

i also would like to ask if can use it right from the box with o2 or i have to oxygen clean first before use

any advice / opinion is appreciated

According to the Apeks website if you have a new one it should be compatible with a 100% out of the box. I had thier DS4/TX50 O2 regs 10 years ago when they first came out and they were O2 compatible right out of the box. Here is their website info XTX40 Regulator - Oxygen Regulator
yes i have seen this but it says Apeks Nitrox regulators are suitable for use with up to 100% O2
they used the word suitable not cleaned or ready for up to 100% O2
second thing that makes me worry is the DST with XTX50 and the DST with XTX 40 it says up to 40% O2 out of the box but the DS4 with XTX 40 it says up to 100% O2 out of the box
its a bit confusing i will have to email them for more clarification
40.jpg
45.jpg
50.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom