Question APEKS MTX RC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like my G260 better than the A700 I had...I will let you know how it goes if I buy a APEKS..

Right now I have a MK19/G260 and I have put on it an S600 as alternate. I'll be comparing the two, G260 vs. S600, on my next dive. After that, I'll put my Atomic ST1 second stage as alternate to compare.

MTX-RC in perticular has much better Work of Breathing (WOB) than the MTX-R due to the design and allowing for adjustment.
Its a awesome regulator.
Since you mentioned you already have the MK19/G260, the MTX-RC would be comparable but with possibly better cold water performance.

I am using several MK19 Evo’s addition to several other MK17’s, Apeks may be just as good as however I don’t believe there will be anything practically better that worth to switch.

Additionally that weird HP port angle on MTX first stage needs to be pointed out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom