apeks atx50 exhaust diaphragm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

undrwater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Where can I get one of these? I can't seem to find it listed anywhere, and they don't come in the service kit.

I dropped by one LDS, and called another. They won't let me buy that part for "liability issues". They will charge me $25 to "inspect" the second stage and install the diaphragm.

I dropped by one LDS, and called another. They won't let me buy that part for "liability issues". They will charge me $25 to "inspect" the second stage and install the diaphragm.

How much would it cost to rent a regulator from them for one day?

How much would it cost to rent a regulator from them for one day?

Hah! They don't even service the damn thing there. They send it out with an approximate 3 day turn around. I don't care, it's not my primary reg (Hog), but it's intended to be a backup. I begin to empathize with the folks here that are so vocal about this policy. I really like apeks regulators, but won't buy another.

Where can I get one of these? I can't seem to find it listed anywhere, and they don't come in the service kit.
Call Fred Colburn at Pacific Wilderness San Pedro Calif. 310/833-2422 on Sundays 9am to 5pm; he's usually got spares of everything Aqualung/Apeks and ScubaPro. If not they can order it for you as an authorized dealer AND repair shop.

Scuba Center in Los Angeles, South Bay, Orange County: Scuba Lessons, Scuba Gear, Scuba Repair - Welcome to Pacific Wilderness Online!

Back
Top Bottom