Apeks ATX Recall!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Umm, I know this is going to sound dumb...But I can't figure out what my serial number is. There are no numbers on my second stage at all and my first stage is stamped with two sets of numbers

0098 EN250

and

004 0120

My reg was also purchased recently from one of the problem sources (as per the above link) "...and the spanish dealer..." which i can only assume they mean Diveinn.com

Ive got the ATX-50

Any info would help...

Thanks

ST

Double check if you got the ATX-50 and not TX-50? Didn't see any ATX regs on their website... The TX-50 shouldn't be affected by the recall.

Why would the recall not affect ALL Apeks regs, they mention "Gray Market Regs" and there are some of them here in the US?

Again can somebody explain the differences?

ID

The problem with the ATX range was caused by a material change on the front cover. This new material had not been used on any of the other ranges and therefore there was no need to recall those. If you return your regs they will change the front cover for one made from the old material which was used on the TX range.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom