Apeks ATX 200 long exhaust T question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChangeAgent

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have an Apeks ATX 200 regulator (very faithful I haste to say). I just got myself a deferent kind of mask (very low volume) and now a lot of bubbles come in front of the mask. Bubbles that got reflected in the past by the site of my old mask. And they are very irritating at times. So, I was wondering if there is a long T available or maybe somebody knows a hack. Love to hear.

There is no different exhaust available for the ATX200, as the exhaust-T is build into the second stage housing. Different exhausts are available for the XTX line, but not the ATX.

These are some of my paralenz regs couple of atx in there, tape a couple of tubes in there

88 00310.JPG

They will work perfectly and stimulate your unique real diver ghetto look, but then soon everyone will be doing it

There is no different exhaust available for the ATX200, as the exhaust-T is build into the second stage housing. Different exhausts are available for the XTX line, but not the ATX.
I just realised you are correct. Any hacks? Would yo be able to mount a XTX body under the rest?

Back
Top Bottom