Apeks 1st stage question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

serrada

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Would I be correct to say performace wise an Apeks DS4 would give me the same performance results as the Apeks FSR?

serrada:
Would I be correct to say performace wise an Apeks DS4 would give me the same performance results as the Apeks FSR?
Anyone?

An ANSTI machine can probably detect differences in performance but I really doubt that a diver will notice...

i have both a DS4 and a DST (a DS4 with a swivel turret) and i can't tell the difference between them

they breathe like heaven ...

i have never tried the FSR, but it would have to be some regulator to be noticeably better than the DS4 or the DST

the difference is going to be in hose routing ... if any ... but my DS4 and DST route just fine so ....

Thanks guys for the replies. As far as I know the only difference in the Apeks 1st stage regulators is only cosmetic except for the lower end models and should all breath the same. I agree a diver probably could never tell the difference. I have been trying out many different regulators and can really tell the difference in breathing only confort. I guess I kind of answered my own question.

maybe,
hose routing; FST and FSRs have 2 high pressure ports if it can be important for you..

Back
Top Bottom