APB - need diver for Seadog trip tomorrow morning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok, a very late change in plans, my GF just got back from a business trip last night (at 3am after delays) and has spent the day feeling very much under the weather and feeling unable to dive tomorrow. We had two spots booked on the Seadog out of New Smyrna Beach for two morning dives ($60 w/o tanks, $65 w/tanks). Now it looks like i have 3 options:
1. Eat the cost of the space if i cant find anyone to fill it.
2. Find someone to fill that one place (for a slightly discounted rate) and i will still dive.
3. Find a couple to take both our places and i wont dive this weekend.

I have asked cra1 if he might be interested in option 3, and greyface in option 2. Option 1 looks very frustrating and a waste of money to me.

So would anyone like to come along or take both our places?? Please let me know asap so i can let the boat know.

Thanks, Simon :wink:

BTW, this is the trip thread: http://www.scubaboard.com/t60148.html with details on the boat, website etc.

Just phoned Seadog and they have standby's already, so i just cancelled my spare place and will buddy with Andy i guess - lucky me :wink: So everyone can stand down now - i saw you all rushing this way to get that extra place.

D***! I would have jumped at it......sorry I read this too late.
And it would only have been 1-1/2 hour drive to boot.

Chuck

Chuck,

will see you next weekend down at Venice i am sure. At least you have been diving at some point these last few weekends - some of us have been dry :wink:

But I so wanted to see what Andy really does with his breakfast.

If there are any fish attracted tomorrow morning someone will be sure and take pictures :wink: There will be plenty of other opportunities to observe the amazing projectile man and his sidekick Puke Boy (aka me) in the future i am sure.

simbrooks:
Chuck,

will see you next weekend down at Venice i am sure. At least you have been diving at some point these last few weekends - some of us have been dry :wink:
Don't hate me 'cause I'm wet. :eyebrow:

Please post a trip report on SeaDogs. I have been wanting to dive with them and just can't get it together to get there. Maybe we can set up a group dive with them in the near future. How about it, Chuck, Jarred, Pete, Andy, 100-days? :eyebrow:

It would be a good charter to have a group outing on - just need to book early it gets busy. I am just about to write up some kind of report and post it on this thread: http://www.scubaboard.com/t60148.html, just give me about 30 mins to write it up. :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom