Anyone want to take a cavern class in Mexico with me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JessH

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am doing a trip to Cozumel in May and I am thinking about staying a few more days in order to do a cavern class on the mainland with Dennis from Diablo Divers. I am looking for a buddy to take the class with me. I would prefer someone who I could dive with before hand, either here or during the week before when I will be in Cozumel.

I am thinking of doing the class May 25th-27th, but those dates are somewhat flexible. If you want to join me in Cozumel the week before I am doing a group trip there from May 18th-24th for a very reasonable price ($400 not including airfare).

Let me know if you might be interested in being my buddy for the class.

~Jess

I'd be in if I could afford it. But not in the budget :(
Mebbe I'll hit that MegaMillions this weekend though :wink:
If so I'm in for sure :D

If not, I guess it'll be Travis, Comal, and Hamilton pool for spring/summer diving, with a short trip to the salt for a look at the Clipper somewheres in there.

I'd recommend anybody who's the least bit interested to give it a shot. It's such a beautiful area, the course can really help make you a better diver and a better buddy, and it's always more fun with someone you know and can dive with later. Training with another swamper will just make it all that more exciting.

Good luck, Jess. If I had the time/money, I'd go back again in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom