Anyone want to run your own dive boat..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe I can get my Dad to buy it for me. He still lives in Ventura and wants me to move back.

I would love to buy this .....Maybe we can get a group of divers to chip in and buy it.....Would be great fun

I'm confussed this can't be the Sunfish it only takes out 14 divers so why does it say certified for 49 passengers. The Spectre is 85' & is certified 45 passengers so which boat is this.

John

John
we always dove 20-22 on the sunfish... its a nice boat on a nice day! No bunks and and a small galley. There is a reason everyone calls it the wet fish!

That's still not 49 & I've dove it with 17 & it was a little tight.

John

I think anything over 12 is going to be a little tight on that boat... I think its certed for 49 passengers not divers...
regardless it is a solid boat... just not a big boat

Well, split amongst 375 people, it's only $1000 per person!:D

you know when you break it down like that Ken it does not look all that bad!!!! Figure slip fees between 375 people would be $2.50 to $3.00 a month not too bad. If you were able to work out a schedule that could work and run regular trips. It would be a privately owned boat so the insurance would be a lot less.
Looks like the boat gets 1nm per gallon so take 12-15 people at a time each diver would be paying less then $20 a day for fuel.

So Ken if you want to loan me a grand I will be more then happy to be the first to kick in!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom