Anyone want to relocate?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

japan-diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Reef Encounters is looking for new staff, full time, year round positions now open. Applicants must be bilingual English and Japanese. DM's and Instructors preferred but exceptional language skills and a willingness to learn will go a long way.

Send CV to information@reefencounters.org

Doug Bennett
www.reefencounters.org

I guess I'm going to have to buy that Berlitz book and learn my Japanese! Sounds like an interesting opportunity.

Bilingual as in the literal sense? Is fluent english and conversational Japanese enough?

We are more interested in fluent Japanese and conversational English. Positions are long term full time. Applicants must be able to teach a course in Japanese.

Ok so in other words you are looking for a japanese person with some english skills rather than the other way around. It's a daunting task to learn all the fish names all over in japanese...phew :)
I might drop in and say hello anyway when i come down in September, since noone seems to want a tall, handsome Swedish DM

It is hard enough learning all the fish names in English...there are some that I know in English and others in Japanese, unlike one of my Divemasters, who knows many nudibranch names in Latin...

Where exactly are you located?

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom