Anyone want to dive Redondo Tues or Wed night?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice seeing everyone last night, too bad on the confusion, but nice to get in the water on a weekday. We'll have to do this again sometime!

Nice seeing everyone last night, too bad on the confusion, but nice to get in the water on a weekday. We'll have to do this again sometime!

A little bit of a mixed-up dive, but at least we got wet and saw a few things while the dive lasted. Bryan, I think I may have led you astray toward the end, as we started to come up the canyon when we hit the bad visibility part I lost sense of where we were and came up too far to the surface, I should have been hugging the bottom more for a reference point.

Redondo is probably the easiest for me to dive after work. I can't find the time to do it weekly, but I'd like to be able to do a night dive there at least once, maybe twice a month. I'm also usually up for a once month boat dive, either DWnDD if I can get off work or a weekend.

A little bit of a mixed-up dive, but at least we got wet and saw a few things while the dive lasted. Bryan, I think I may have led you astray toward the end, as we started to come up the canyon when we hit the bad visibility part I lost sense of where we were and came up too far to the surface, I should have been hugging the bottom more for a reference point.

Redondo is probably the easiest for me to dive after work. I can't find the time to do it weekly, but I'd like to be able to do a night dive there at least once, maybe twice a month. I'm also usually up for a once month boat dive, either DWnDD if I can get off work or a weekend.

Not a big deal, when we got in shallow water the vis went to about 1'. Yea I was thinking maybe a once a month night dive would be good.

Hi- I am in town from MN for work and wanted to try to get in some diving while out here. I could be ready to dive by 7:30 or so on Wed night. I was not planning on night dives but I shold be able to find a light. I am at the Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach. If people are available on Friday afternoon I could swing that too.

Please call if interested.

612-578-9074
Dan

Hi- I am in town from MN for work and wanted to try to get in some diving while out here. I could be ready to dive by 7:30 or so on Wed night. I was not planning on night dives but I shold be able to find a light. I am at the Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach. If people are available on Friday afternoon I could swing that too.

Please call if interested.

612-578-9074
Dan

I got friday afternoon off, if you want to dive let me know.

Last edited:
No one else seems interested, what's up with that? How about we if plan on Tuesday night, I should be able to get there around 7PM.

Jaime and Ren seem to be ignoring us.

Hey Rex, how you doing? I'm sorry that I did'nt get to dive with you guys at Vets. I've been busy with work and a few other things lately, so I have'nt even been on the board for quite some time.Things are starting to calm down on my end, so I hope to find time to get back in the water and dive with the Beach Crabs soon.Hope all the crabs out there are doing well! Jamie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom