Anyone want to dive in Monterey this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dougchartier

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife Janet wants to try out our brisk Monterey waters again and meet other divers in the area! Would anyone like to join us?

We can dive anytime on Saturday. I was thinking about the BW just to make things easy (and she's a little uncomfortable in unfamiliar places), but I'm totally open to other locales that are appropriate for someone who's not very experienced with cold water, low visibility, and shore entry.

Let me know if you can make it. Nina, I know you're out of town enjoying the more temperate waters of the Channel Islands, but Kristina, Ben, Don, I hope you can make it!

Fingers crossed for another sea monster jellyfish!

Hi Doug. I will be on the Sanctuary in the morning of the 26th (Saturday) but I could visit BW around 1 pm to say hello, or do a dive then. I didn't get to dive last weekend and I'm feeling withdrawals.

Vincent and I will be down there on Sunday/Monday. Not arriving till noon or so on Sunday. If you want to join us, let me know.

Hi Doug. I will be on the Sanctuary in the morning of the 26th (Saturday) but I could visit BW around 1 pm to say hello, or do a dive then. I didn't get to dive last weekend and I'm feeling withdrawals.

I know what you mean!

It'd be great if you could drop by or do a dive with us. Do you think you'd want to do a dive at 1 pm? If so, we could have a long SI and wait for you for the second dive.

Have fun on the Sanctuary! Where are you diving?

Doug,
As much as I want to join in I've been shanghai'd by some SB notable and am currently on the Peace getting ready to turn in... 3 days of diving with a boat full of superstars... Details to follow. (hint - 21 divers, 20 scooters)
Have a fun and safe dive. Maybe next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doug,

Are you still planning on diving Saturday? If so, what's your plan (start time, number of dives, etc.)? My plans are still very much up in the air, but I'm considering coming down to get my scooter wet. If I do I'd love to meet you guys and maybe get a dive in together.

Brian

Doug,
As much as I want to join in I've been shanghai'd by some SB notable and am currently on the Peace getting ready to turn in... 3 days of diving with a boat full of superstars... Details to follow. (hint - 21 divers, 20 scooters)

Is it DYFO again?

Doug,

Sounds awesome, I want details. Is your scooter working again, or are you the one diver without one?

I'll be down at BW all weekend taking photos of my fiance's open water class doing their openwater dives and checkouts. Saturday is the class' first openwater day. If you don't mind following a class around for a little of the dive, I'll dive whicha :)

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom