Anyone want to dive during the week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caboLH

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings,

Just wondering if anybody would be up to diving during the week, I can make arrangements for just about any day. I am open to Monterey or somewhere closer to SF Bay, I live in Montclair. I am not looking for a spectacular experience just lots of practice.

On another note, has anyone tried diving off of Angel Island, or other areas of the bay??

Leann

Hi Leann. My aunt lives in Piedmont and I go there all the time to visit. I don't have a dive buddy and I would like to get together and go diving. I am pretty new to the sport but have been to Maui and dove the back wall at Molokini to 107'. It was spectacular! I am in the process of buying all my own gear and should have it very soon. Have you been diving lately? Have you dove in the Bay area before? If not, let's explore our beautiful coast. Hope to here from ya. kevin_reguera@yahoo.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom