Anyone using the Oceanic Atom 2.0 hoseless computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Island Style

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Curious to see how many people here in Hawaii are using it and if they have had any issues with them.

Any tips on how you personally use it...settings etc.

From what I've read, most people are happy with it...there seems to be an occasional glitch in which most have sent it in for a replacement...on some of the first gen models, it seems they came with a bad battery...and simply replacing them fixed the problem...

I took the plunge...good or bad...I'll have one next week.

I've been reading the online manual and should be set once it arrives.

Had one of the first ones out,
Sent it in for a 'software update'
never had much problem with it, Couple of friends with the same one seem to have a little more trouble.
One kept getting locked out, never knew if it was the watch or the user. Might have been a bad bat in the transmitter forcing him into free dive modem dive like that and it will lock you out for 24hrs.
one time I didn't have it set for Wet activation and didn't switch it on at the surface, then it was just a pretty watch for the whole dive.

But good batteries and a competent user and I love it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom