Anyone using a 2XL Whites Fusion Technical, how tall are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ColdH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
I found a lightly used 2XL Fusion Tech drysuit, I went to White's website for sizing and most of the measurments between myself and the suit are close. The only thing that I am unsure of is the hieght, I am only 5'10" and the range for the suit says 6'0"-6'4". Just wondering if that will make it fit terrible, is there anyone arounf the 5"10" that is using this suit with no problems?

Obviously, can you try it on? If not, I have a 2xl and I'm 6ft, 190lb, with a 34 inseam. The inseam is why I bought it. The beauty of the Fusion it will "shrink" to fit your regardless of size with the stretchy skin. However, it's best to get the smallest size possible for your body size. Given the opportunity, I could have gone with a l/xl and I think it would have worked.

Obviously, can you try it on? If not, I have a 2xl and I'm 6ft, 190lb, with a 34 inseam. The inseam is why I bought it. The beauty of the Fusion it will "shrink" to fit your regardless of size with the stretchy skin. However, it's best to get the smallest size possible for your body size. Given the opportunity, I could have gone with a l/xl and I think it would have worked.

Unfortuneately it is a long ways away, so trying it on is not an option. It has only been used around 18 times and is less than 1/2 price of new one, so if it fits it is a good deal.

I found a lightly used 2XL Fusion Tech drysuit, I went to White's website for sizing and most of the measurments between myself and the suit are close. The only thing that I am unsure of is the hieght, I am only 5'10" and the range for the suit says 6'0"-6'4". Just wondering if that will make it fit terrible, is there anyone arounf the 5"10" that is using this suit with no problems?

I have a 2XL and I have shrunk to little more than 5'10" so I am sure it would not be a problem. The way they work will accomodate a wide range of sizes.

I'm 5'11" 200lbs and use a L/XL, but have short legs. I wouldn't want it any tighter.

i'm 5'9" and wear a 2x/3x fusion, no problems, I can even wear the 4x with no problems, the suit really helps compensate for it.

You'll have some inner "bag" that will bunch up under the skin, but you can live with that.

5'10" and fairly normal body habitus is well suited to a L/XL. But I'm definitely a S/M, and I wear my husband's L/XL as my backup suit when I need to. It's not pretty, but it works fine.

I'm 6'1" and 220 lb and the L/XL works fine for me. It sounds like a 2XL would leave a bit of extra material for someone that is 5'10" unless you fill some of that void horizontally, but the suit design accommodates the excess material quite well. You will probably have a fold in the core just below the inflator valve, which should not be a problem and will lay reasonable flat.

I am not huge by any means by my upper body is very broad, have always had to buy a size bigger to accomadate my shoulders. Sounds like the 2XL will work, thanks for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom