Fourth element thermocline suit for Dry suit undergarment use

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason Craig

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am currently diving a Whites fusion bullet dry suit year round. I have a Whites Thermal fusion undergarment that works great for my winter excursions. In the summer surface temps are in the 65-70F range but at 25+ drop to around 55F so the undergarment I have is just too heavy this time of year. I tried just using polypro long johns but its not quite enough to keep me warm so am in search of something in between. A LDS has a fourth element thermocline suit on a really awesome sale discount right now. It seems like it would be a great undergarment option for these summer temps and would double as a tropical suit. Has anyone used one of these or have advice on using it for an undergarment? I was thinking it could also be used as a base layer under my fusion undergarment in the winter for those extra cold days.

Back
Top Bottom