Anyone use diverecord.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtrain01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have been using diverecord.com and one of the cool features I like is uploading your c-card images. I sent them in about 6 months ago and have sent them numerous emails about the images not getting posted. I never even got a response from them. Does anyone know if they still do the c-card images or if there is even anyone working at the site anymore?

I have never heard of this web site before, but I just browsed a bit and I see that there are dives a recent as two weeks ago that are included in the dive profiles. Presumably, the site is still operating unless it is running on "automatic pilot."

I use it...but have never uploaded actual images...let me know how it goes. Now you got me curious.

I love the site, been using it since 2003. I use the "activities" section to essentially tag dives (Web2.0 stuff way before Web2.0 was even a buzz word). For example, I'll tag a dive as Full Cave or Full Cave Training so next time I'm in a class and the instructor asks how many post training full cave dives I have, it's very easy to answer. Plus I never take a log book with me (how many times are you asked to show it) but on the rare occasions that a liability-worried operator asks for proof, I can always pull it up online.

loosebits:
I never take a log book with me (how many times are you asked to show it) but on the rare occasions that a liability-worried operator asks for proof, I can always pull it up online.

I use it for exactly this reason.

loosebits:
I love the site, been using it since 2003. I use the "activities" section to essentially tag dives (Web2.0 stuff way before Web2.0 was even a buzz word). For example, I'll tag a dive as Full Cave or Full Cave Training so next time I'm in a class and the instructor asks how many post training full cave dives I have, it's very easy to answer. Plus I never take a log book with me (how many times are you asked to show it) but on the rare occasions that a liability-worried operator asks for proof, I can always pull it up online.

What if you don't have an internet access?

I've been using it since '99. I don't think it's going away any time soon. Yes, you have the option of keeping your dives private. Another good thing, is they dropped the membership fee. The site is now free.

hoosier:
What if you don't have an internet access?

In that case, you can't use it, but then you wouldn't be here asking about it either.

I started using that site last year. I never tried uploading any images though.

Comrade Stroke

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom