Anyone up for diving monterey tomorrow (6/27)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parabuzzle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all,

I'm in monterey tomorrow and need a buddy for a couple of dives. Anyone up for something tomorrow. You pick the place and time, I'll be there :)

I was planning on being at Breakwater today to get a bit of trigger time in on my new scooter, check its trim, etc., but my buddy had some last minute technical problems that forced us to cancel (I hope he gets it fixed soon, and that's it not too expensive :(). I'm helping an OW class at McAbee in the morning tomorrow, but I'm considering trying to do a brief scooter test dive in the afternoon at Breakwater. I'm not sure exactly what time I'll be done with class though - it'll probably be 1:00-1:30.

So - long story short - I won't make a good buddy tomorrow, but if you DO see me at McAbee or the Breakwater, stop by and say "hi". :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom