Anyone up for buying a quarry?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL.. I think I'll just help clean up the one here in the Macon, GA area and dive it. Of course, if they would ever pick the RIGHT numbers on the Mega-Millions and not all of those that aren't on my ticket, I might make the trip to Gadsden. :D

DaleHall:
LOL.. I think I'll just help clean up the one here in the Macon, GA area and dive it. Of course, if they would ever pick the RIGHT numbers on the Mega-Millions and not all of those that aren't on my ticket, I might make the trip to Gadsden. :D

Is there one around Macon that can be dove? I've dove Lake Juliette north of Macon many times. I'm closer to Macon than Atlanta and if there was somewhere to dive in Macon that would be great!

Jeremy

ok, if you can get 1,000 other co-owners/partners I might buy into my .1% share ($900)...buts that's pushing it!!

take all 73,000 SB registered members and we can each have a share for just over $12!!!! Let's go!!!!!

JKSteger:
Is there one around Macon that can be dove? I've dove Lake Juliette north of Macon many times. I'm closer to Macon than Atlanta and if there was somewhere to dive in Macon that would be great!

Jeremy

Yeah Jeremy.. There is a quarry that Diver's Supply in Macon uses for some training. They have talked about getting it cleaner than it is to have more diving there.. But, I haven't heard anything about it in awhile. I'll check with my instructor and find out where that stands and what the "rules" are about diving it (if there are any) and the exact location..

DaleHall:
Yeah Jeremy.. There is a quarry that Diver's Supply in Macon uses for some training. They have talked about getting it cleaner than it is to have more diving there.. But, I haven't heard anything about it in awhile. I'll check with my instructor and find out where that stands and what the "rules" are about diving it (if there are any) and the exact location..

Thanks,
I do all my stuff thru Divers Supply, albiet in Marrietta. I thought I over heard something about a quarry dive that one of the staff did with Dick down in Macon but wasn't sure.

Jeremy

JKSteger:
Thanks,
I do all my stuff thru Divers Supply, albiet in Marrietta. I thought I over heard something about a quarry dive that one of the staff did with Dick down in Macon but wasn't sure.

Jeremy

Hey.. PM me with your email and I'll keep you up to date when/if I hear anything..
I'll try and talk to one of the instructors up there today and see what's happening...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom