Anyone up for Aquarena on the 18th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm looking to get down to Aquarena on April 18 and was wondering if other like minded science divers are available. Let me know if you'd like to buddy up or let me join a crew already planning to be there. Time to get wet!

I would love to see and dive with you. You picked a day I will be in Lake Jackson for my daughters baby shower. Bad timing. Will miss you. Have a lot of FUN.

Fish species are abundant everywhere in Spring Lake.

Yup, I agree....bad timing. Will miss diving with you, but I'm sure we can make it another time.

By the way, take it from someone who knows...your life is about to change in ways that are hard to imagine. If I had known grandkids were this much fun, I would have had them FIRST!

Buckle up, pardner....it's a wild ride!

Okay, Y'all...what time do we want to gather at Aquarena Saturday? I'm up for as early as they'll let us. I've already touched base with Erica, but it would probably be a good thing if we had a bit more definite plan.
Are we up for about two morning dives, and perhaps two or so in the afternoon?

Let me know what you think.

Bill

Roger that, Bill. I'll be there by 08:30 on Saturday. Sounds like it should be a good day to dive (is there a bad one?).

Anyone else made the necessary arrangements to join us? All are welcome!
(The other) Bill

I just sent off for authorization so I should be ya'll down there. Is 8:30 still the time?

Don't worry about it, Bill. We'll meet at 8:30, get in the water about 9, and I'll tow you through the first dive while you snooze.

Problem solved!

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom