Anyone up for Aquarena on the 18th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking to get down to Aquarena on April 18 and was wondering if other like minded science divers are available. Let me know if you'd like to buddy up or let me join a crew already planning to be there. Time to get wet!

Okay, the silence is deafening! No one?

sigh...

awww... I would come but I am hoping to be in the Flower Gardens that weekend. If it falls through I will get in touch...

Scubaland is hosting a DUI dry suit try-out at Barstows on the 18th. Austin and Houston scuba clubs are making that a joint meeting. But since I already have a dry suit...... I'll give you a firm maybe. :eyebrow:

I'll see what I can do. I haven't been in months and I should get my course fees worth. I'll let you know.

G

Fantastic!

Now don't let guilt be a factor, pardna'...I don't want to make you think I'm into arm-twisting. :D But I'll certainly look forward to getting underwater. If we want to firm up the plans, then I'll contact the center and put in for the roster.

By the way, how did the maintenance on the underwater camera go with Shaun?

We never got to the camera. The cables are still being repaired. We did do some water samples and other assorted work. Was a good day anyway.

As for the 18th - I'm able to be there as early as you want to get started and stay for as many dives as you can stand (Shawn and I got in 5! last time). Your choice.

Sounds terrific! I'll be coming down Friday night after work, so I'll be able to get there on Sat. AM as early as we want. I'm up for as many dives as we can get in, though I'll have to leave by sunset in order to get home.
Certainly sounds like a plan to me!

I should be able to get down there on the 18th. I can get there early also, 5 dives sounds good! Do yall think there will be anyone there for air fills?

G

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom