Anyone up for a "Pleasant" dive today (3/19) or tomorrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds fun, but I'm stuck in the office on this wonderful afternoon. Will you be diving the weekend of the 31st? I may be up at the lake--if not, the next weekend-- and looking for a buddy.

Hey, anybody else rewatch Office Space? Classic.

namabiru:
Sounds fun, but I'm stuck in the office on this wonderful afternoon. Will you be diving the weekend of the 31st? I may be up at the lake--if not, the next weekend-- and looking for a buddy.

Hey, anybody else rewatch Office Space? Classic.
Possibly and ... Possibly :D I never know, I kindof fly by my seat ya know? I think the next weekend looks better though.

Office space, fits me well right now, one of my alltime favorite lines.

Bob Porter: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
Peter Gibbons: I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.

:rofl3: Classic

-Garrett

Working both of those weekends, but will be at the lake the opposite weekends. Come up on the 8th, Jess. We'll be there. If you don't have any early obligations on the 9th, you can set up camp right next to us.

My favorite part of OS is Milton, who keeps showing up to work because no one has the guts to tell him he's been fired. Then they move him into the basement! Even after the place burns down, Milton goes back to get his precious stapler. That's classic!

I'd love to do a dive today, but I developed a nasty back spasm after a three day backpacking trip. I'm even canceling a class over it. Maybe Sol can fix me up if I can get a hold of her today.

Back
Top Bottom