Anyone up for a dive on 08/24?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is true. Barry went up to any man in a uniform to see if it was you. I'm not sure why he thought one of the beach patrol guys was you. :wink:

It's funny to note ASE that 2 firmen were at the beach with a ladder truck and they came over to talk to us, I thought they were you.

Nope. I was pinned down in Ft. Walton. I had to hold over after my shift to cover for someone.

Nope. I was pinned down in Ft. Walton. I had to hold over after my shift to cover for someone.

What station do you work at?

I'd be up for a dive on Saturday Sept 13th. I've gotta work in Gulf Breeze till 11 at the latest and then I'm free for an early afternoon dive.

I'm up for that. Why don't you post something for a 13 September dive weather permitting.

I work for Fort Walton Beach FD, off of Hollywood Blvd. I'll be working on the 13th, so I'll be counted out for a dive that day.

I work for Fort Walton Beach FD, off of Hollywood Blvd. I'll be working on the 13th, so I'll be counted out for a dive that day.

I'm not sure what the viz willb elike after the storm, but do you wnat to try to hit the beach this week?

I'll be in Louisiana until the 8th. I'll get up with ya when I get back so we can schedule something. I've got to get a wetsuit also. No anybody with a good deal?

There are a lot of "Good Deals" On wetsuits, but you get what you pay for. I have a ScubaPro .5mm that I dive with during the summer, which is just fine for me.... I love it! During the winter I ws diving a 3mm Pinnacle but I was getting a bit cold so I switched to a Mares 5/4/3 and I've been a lot happier. I got my last suit from LP as I couldn't find the Mares Trilastic 5/4/3 at any LDS. They have some pretty good deals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom