Anyone up for a dive on 08/24?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count me in too!! Stasia is putting up with me again Saturday night so we'll probably be riding together to the divesite. :)

I recieved your PM, If the weather holds I'll be there! If it doesn't what's a good backup plan?

I recieved your PM, If the weather holds I'll be there! If it doesn't what's a good backup plan?

Drink beer?

We're probably gonna dive Sunday too weather permitting. Whiskey wreck anybody?

I'm with Stasia....dive or drink..I'll be there!! :wink:

Drink beer?

We're probably gonna dive Sunday too weather permitting. Whiskey wreck anybody?

The Surf has layed down pretty good over here and from the roof tops the second sandbar can now be seen. If nothing happens you should have descent Viz for the Whiskey. The Pass and the Old River is also looking descent

Tom

Thanks Tom, hope you're right.

Let me know the specifics.

Saturday, August 30th.

I'm thinking we shoot for around 7:00 PM at Navarre Beach. the usual place being the Western most Beach Shower near the elevated Bathrooms.

This is the plan folks!! So far we have Xray, Stasia and me. Anybody else want to go....show up. And plan to stick around and have a drink or a snack somewhere after the dive.:D

Sorry I missed the dive on 08/30. Work had me tied up and couldn't get away. It looks like you all had a good time. I'll be out of town until about the 8th of Sept., but let me know if anyone is planning a dive after that date. I hope everyone is doing o.k. through the storms. Be safe.

Sorry I missed the dive on 08/30. Work had me tied up and couldn't get away. It looks like you all had a good time. I'll be out of town until about the 8th of Sept., but let me know if anyone is planning a dive after that date. I hope everyone is doing o.k. through the storms. Be safe.

We tried to get a hold of you several times with no luck and we never heard that you weren't coming so we basically had to give up on you. We'll catch you next time!

Back
Top Bottom