Anyone stayed at sand dollar this year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NDH:

If you're still considering sand dollar.. I would recommend room B6. It's on the ground floor, right next to the office. It has the shortest walks to the pier, shop, breakfast, chat-n-browse, etc. Plus you get to pull the truck up...right out front.

I didn't do any boat dives - so lugging gear down to the pier wasn't an issue. We did however average 5-6 shore dives a day...

Edit: Going back to Bonaire in late Feb/early March. Going to try Eden Beach this time. Our group had some issues with BDA while we were there last year. Sand Dollar itself was great. The shop...notsomuch.

Thanks KcOczi. I got talk into staying at Belmar by one of the guys in our group. We booked for May. I really can't wait for this trip, some place I have been wanted to go for awhile now. The last three years we have been making the circuit from Cocoview to Cozumel and even Cabo once and only once. We are probable the last people in the US that don't have cable tv because we rather be diving.

NDH, I think you will really like staying at Belmar. The people are all really great and the views from the balcony are terrific. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

We are really looking forward to going. And since this is our first trip to Bonaire I'm doing all the research I can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom