Anyone planning on attending the Northwest Dive and Travel Expo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveborg

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Northwest Dive and Travel Expo - Welcome to the Northwest Dive and Travel Expo!
Looks like Northwest Dive News is the sponsor.

May 2-4, 2008
Tacoma Convention Center
The largest consumer diving and travel show in the Pacific Northwest

The 3-Day Event Features:

129 exciting and entertaining exhibitor booths
Learn - Many Informative seminars
Win Prizes - Exciting Treasure Hunt - thousands of dollars in prizes
Try Scuba Free in our pool
See & Touch - New products & scuba seminars
Get great deals on travel
Have Fun! Experience the lively scuba community

I apologize if this has already been posted. I did search before posting.

I'm planning on a booth. I know that exhibition space is going quickly and it should be a good show with many major manufacturers, stores, clubs, non-profits and travel operations, etc.

Jack

I'm going to be cave diving in Mexico that weekend. Too bad; it would probably have been fun to go.

The NW Dive and Travel Expo is May 3-4. This is the first year of the trade show, so everyone will be watching to see how it goes. Most manufactures and dive centers will be exhibiting there. There will be a pool to test gear out in, lots of travel information, prize giveaways, seminars all day long and parties every evening. There will be a treasure hunt on Saturday morning, with location still to be announced. It is going to be a fun weekend, and a great opportunity to see the latest gear, sign up for a SCUBA class or do some vacation planning.

The cost is $10, with tickets sold through Ticketmaster or the door. Most LDS will have discount coupons available.

If you are available that weekend, and would like to get in for FREE, NWDN is looking for volunteers. If you would like to help out, email NWDN at rick@NWdivenews.com

Looks like fun. I am planning on attending.

I will be there representing Mares. I've also received confirmation from Oceanic and Aqualung that they will be there as well. I can't speak for any of the other manufacturers but I will assume most will participate.

I am really looking forward to this event. I've participated in the treasure hunt in the past, and every year asked Rick to try and assemble a venue like this. I truly hope this goes off as we all hope it does (great success)! In my opinion it will require great participation from the PNW diving community to make this a success. So please tell all divers and non divers to come see all Scuba has to offer!

I hope to see you there and be sure to swing by the Mares booth. It's going to be fun!

Sincerely,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom