Anyone out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryguy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey Guys i am new to scubaboard and live local. Is anybody diving? I am looking for a few people to go with over the next few weeks.... Any ideas...

Hey Guys i am new to scubaboard and live local. Is anybody diving? I am looking for a few people to go with over the next few weeks.... Any ideas...

The club has a calendar here

I did check out the the site right after i posted and became a member. I hope to make it up to devils den next week. and as for the post from AZChip i will be in the keys April 26 just for the day but i will def be diving. Any ideas? I was thinking the Vandenberg.

I did check out the the site right after i posted and became a member. I hope to make it up to devils den next week. and as for the post from AZChip i will be in the keys April 26 just for the day but i will def be diving. Any ideas? I was thinking the Vandenberg.

the V'berg would be a good choice if you only have 1 day to dive, however, it's in Key West, there are lots of closer dives in Key Largo...

I hope to see you Monday.

Ry,

I'm in the same boat as you. . . . trying to get as many dives logged whenever . . .let me know if you hear of anything good. I can't make DD on MLK, office is still going to be open.

I do have a dive booked out of Jupiter for Jan 31, still some spots on the boat. . . the lemon sharks, to my understanding, have already started their migration so there should be tons that weekend. We are also prospectively diving the Blue Heron Bridge the day before (Riveria Beach).

-Anyone else reading. . . . sorry I missed the meeting on the 4th, New Years makes things confusing. . . . will catch you at the next one.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom