Anyone out there successfully using Actions in Photoshop Elements 2.0 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pm3009

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone gotten Actions to work in Photoshop Elements 2.0 ? I have found
many sites that talk about it, and have found executable files so that you can run Actions in Elements 2.0 , but I'd like to hear from someone that actually has gotten it to work? There seems to be more than one method to get Actions to work with PSE2, ....but which one did you use that actually worked? Also....do I just download underwater.atn from Adobe's site, or do I need the action file that was actually made for Photoshop Elements 2.0 ? I've only found underwater.atn for Photoshop, and don't know if this file will work with Elements 2.0.

I did download the Underwater Action and got it to work in a trial version of Photoshop CS, and it worked great.....but I think CS has WAAAAAAAAY more than what I need in photo editing software. So....which steps are easiest to get the Underwater Action to work with PSE2 ?

Thanks!!!
Pam

Back
Top Bottom