Anyone NAUI Tech. trained on this forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whatdecostop?

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
More for my own knowledge rather than anything else. Just curious to see what the forum representation is like.

NAUI Tec. is fairly small here in South Africa (NAUI recreational SCUBA has a bigger representation here)....only 1 Tech.CD and 1 Tech.IT that I'm aware of.

I am taking a NAUI Cavern class right now and in the spring have plans to take the NAUI tech nitrox/decompression/helitrox combination class with the same instructor. I know there are some NAUI Tech's on another board called The Deco Stop, Just FYI not promoting :wink:

I am NAUI certified as a Cavern and Nitrox diver out of Tampa, Fl.
Will take Cave1 on the weekend of 3-18. Can't say I am anywhere near being a tech diver yet but I am crawling in that direction.

ive done a couple naui courses, adv nitrox, deco and helitrox. pretty good class, did it out here in san diego

Guys thanks for some interesting links to follow.

Kevrumbo...I stayed in the US (Nor.Cal.Danville for 8 years), did my NAUI IT there, absolutely loved it there. Begining, to think I should have done more than my NITROX course there though :). But hey if I don't come right I can always come back to the US for a holiday and tec.training!

Cheers.

Kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom