Anyone know who makes/sells DIVESKINS?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dzscubie

Contributor
Reaction score
Back in El Paso, Texas with my Buddy (wife)
HELP !!!My wife tried on her DIVESKIN polartec wet suit and low and behold it has SRUNK to the point that it does not fit anymore,, man I did not know they could shrink but she swears it has ? must have gotten wet And who am I to correct her.. right??? Does anyone know who makes or sells DIVESKIN polartec suits so I can order a new one for her. Linda's skin is over 15 years old so I don't know if DIVESKINS is still around. I have been looking around for a Polartec but it seems no one makes them anymore. My LDS says no one dives or makes them anymore. I still have my Henderson polartec and love it. Any suggestions on a replacement suit?

I think the thin neoprene has become more popular than the "fuzzy lined lycra" varieties but there are some out there. Try searching for the more generic "polyolefin dive skin" or polypropolene instead of polartec. Or consider the thin neoprene.

Joediver has a good Mares model. Heck, they posted my review.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom