anyone know where I can get an on tank din-yoke addapter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GLWeek

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, yesterday I got my new set of steel 80's:D and I was wandering if they had somthing for the tank that I could screw into the din hole thingy to turn the tank into a yoke tank. I play painball and the fill station that connects to the scuba tank uses a yoke valve. I have seen these new tanks all have like plug type things that you screw into the din hole. this will not work becuase the back of the tank regs do not have the dimple that a yoke valve has, you know the one that secures the yoke fitting.

So...with all that behind (sorry for all the bad grammer) I have seen a brass piece that screws into the din hole and on the top of this pice is a yoke fitting and on the bottom is the dimply thing. does anyone know what I am talking about? I need one of those things so does anyone know where I can get one?

Check out the SCUBA section on Ebay. I've seem many listed there many times. Also check out your LDS, they should have them or at least be able to order one if you want it.

Scott

Fill adapter

Back
Top Bottom