Anyone know about regs named Z90??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe it's a zeagle. Please dont quote me on it but if it is, then you have a reasonably good regulator in your possesion. I cannot state enough though, how important it is to get it checked out by a competent dive shop operator.

mikswi:
I believe it's a zeagle. Please dont quote me on it but if it is, then you have a reasonably good regulator in your possesion. I cannot state enough though, how important it is to get it checked out by a competent dive shop operator.
Screw the dive shop operator - his repair boy is probably nose deep in the ganja anyway..litto ole me with deal with it.

Can anybody second the Zeagle I.D.? Was this pre-Zeagle-selling-Apeks or post Apeks days?

bigredbill:
Screw the dive shop operator - his repair boy is probably nose deep in the ganja anyway..litto ole me with deal with it.

Can anybody second the Zeagle I.D.? Was this pre-Zeagle-selling-Apeks or post Apeks days?

Zeagle don't make a reg called a Z90

Sydney_Diver:
Zeagle don't make a reg called a Z90

My goodness - I just looked on Ebay and someone is selling some Z90s right now!

Someone out there must know where these guys are from?

and ask him.

I googled the Z-90, and it looks like it's a Tekna regulator.

Since they're out of business, I would suspect getting parts is going to be difficult.

TErry

bigredbill:

bigredbill:
My goodness - I just looked on Ebay and someone is selling some Z90s right now!

Someone out there must know where these guys are from?

Well, after looking at them on ebay, they are older than dirt. Thats why no one knows what they are...

Stay away from these regs, dont pay money for these...

(I realize the money from the auction is going to a Church, but I dont think anyone should buy regs that old that probably dont have service parts available anymore)

LUBOLD8431:
Well, after looking at them on ebay, they are older than dirt. Thats why no one knows what they are...

Stay away from these regs, dont pay money for these...

Hey there - be careful what bad words you use for those older regulator, or you lose all credibility with me!! :wink:
(Proud owner of a Scubapro Mark III, Scubapro Mark V, 2 Conshelf XIIs, and occasionally dive a USD Calypso - the old all steel 2 LP port model!!)

Hey, Ill be the first one to admit that some companies regs are good that are old. But I draw the line at the companies that are no longer with us...
At least you can still get parts for the MK III and the calypso. I actually like those old Aqualung regs. Everyone once in a while I get a real old one to work on... Brings tears to my eyes... (they are the same age as me, or older).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom