Anyone interested in Bonne Terre?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

murdrcycle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am thinking about heading down there some weekend within the next month. Anyone interested?

Very. Unfortunately I'm in California and have a broken bank account at the moment. Had some friends that dove there a year ago and had nothing but great things to say about it.

If you are trying to make me feel sorry for you because you are stuck in California and can't make it to Missouri to dive, it isn't working :D. The only bad thing that I have heard is the price.

Let me know which weekend you decide. I might be interested if its in February. I'd only go one day though.

Tom

I am only interested in a day trip too. I will let you know what weekend works.

I am trying to go sometime this winter for a weekend trip.
Let me know what weekends you are looking at.
Jim Breslin

FYI, the Bonne Terre website:
Bonne Terre Mine

Price is $65 a dive. Minimum 2 dives. I doubt anyone will be staying at their hotels. The hotel price is about $180/night. Its usually best to get there first before OW classes silt it up (or so I've heard...never been myself). The no knives/tanks/lights thing still pisses me off though.

Back
Top Bottom