Anyone interested in a DWNDD?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peace or Sea Bass dwndd sounds good to me! A few of the Crabs above I haven't seen in a while - Erika, Kevin, Ken & Rich. Would be nice to reconnect and dive!

That it would Rex..... unfortunately i either have to know a month in advance so i can ask for the day off or just hope i'm lucky and he gives it to me! Ain't no such thing as hookie with my boss.....

Erika
Its called "Ditch Work and Dive" For a reason... Tell your boss your suffering from rectal glaucoma... and you cant see your Butt going to work

I think we should start a thread dedicated to Erika's schedule, what do you think Erika? :rofl3:

Sounds like we've got some serious interest. So how about everyone chimes in with what boat you prefer for a 3 dive mid-week DWNDD.

Billy

I'd prefer the Peace, and since I'm already ditching work on May 6 for Chamber Day I'd prefer later in the month.

Peace or Sea Bass dwndd sounds good to me! A few of the Crabs above I haven't seen in a while - Erika, Kevin, Ken & Rich. Would be nice to reconnect and dive!

Yeah, it's been a long while. It would be good to see you and everyone as well again. Thanks!

Erika
Its called "Ditch Work and Dive" For a reason... Tell your boss your suffering from rectal glaucoma... and you cant see your Butt going to work

I think ill pass on that one lol

Not a big deal which boat...

... well, I understand some folks don't like the Raptor.. so, count that one out... :shakehead:

I think we should start a thread dedicated to Erika's schedule, what do you think Erika? :rofl3:

Sounds like we've got some serious interest. So how about everyone chimes in with what boat you prefer for a 3 dive mid-week DWNDD.

Billy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom