Anyone interested in a beach dive tomorrow(1-9-6) in Gulf Shores?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone interested in diving the Whiskey, or maybe one of the other wrecks depending on who's interested, tomorrow evening? There was only a little bit of surf yesterday and today it wasn't much more than shin-high, hoping for some visibility. I'll be working down there during the day and can get a look at it to see if its worth the plunge. Just seeing if anyone else is even interested?

Yeah, I saw that on saltwatertides.com as well, should be decent enough for diving - I'm working on the beach today so I'll try to get some indication of water visibility.

Nobody interested? Looks great out there - snapshot from the 9th floor of the condo we're putting tops in...

OrangeBeach1_9_7.jpg

978-4089 Call

Nobody to dive with during lunch :/ Hoping for this afternoon if I can get anyoen to bite.

This window of good water isn't gonna last long, yesterday, today, and probably tomorrow is gonna be it. Looks like another front is on its way for Thursday, probably surf to go along with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom