Anyone heard of mxresorts.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyhigh123

Reaction score
i recieved a fax from mxresorts.com for a 6 day all inclusive in cancun for $350. The deal sounds pretty good, did some research on the hotels offered and they have some good reviews. Just wondering if anyone here has heard of the company www.mxresorts.com? Are they trustworthy? reliable?

It's likely you won't get a response since flyhigh123 hasn't been on Scubaboard since July 24th, 2006. If you left click on a user's name then click on view public profile you can determine this.

lol... im still here just less active... havent had a chance to dive in a while...

anyways, i didnt go with them... looked shady...

i ended up booking my own trip..

price came out to similar price, slighlty more..

the mx resorts plan offers full inclusive,but i didnt want to be tied down and eat mediocre food..

used expedia, booked a plan ticket. u can find rooms in playa del carmen for 40 a night... and they are decent...

Usually what happens with places like that, you are out in the tooly berries and get hammered for a week about buying. It gets ugly. Also, if it's a mass faxing, just figure "rip-off!"

While I agree that I do not like all inclusives, I have a buddy in Cancun that gives awesome deals on all inclusive 5 star resorts. He caters mostly to the military, but could get you great deals as well. One of his regular places he books is the Palm Oasis Resort on the south end of the hotel zone.

For anyone that is interested, email Al Mason, allen_mason@hotmail.com and check his website www.britsincancun.com. Al's a great guy and will handle personally any problems you may encounter.

Also, check out www.mayanaquadive.com for your diving needs!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom