Anyone hear of problue frameless masks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seville

Contributor
Reaction score
My LDS has a masked called ProBlue, I have never heard of it. It seems pretty comfortable, but for some reason they were really pushing for this mask to sell. Granted this dive shop the employees get paid minimum wage and they make commission on sales. I only found a few places that sold this mask. Is it a rebranded mask with other names on it? Anyone have any reviews or advice on ProBlue frameless masks? Not sure if it is a good deal as the atomic version 1 ultraview is only about $20 dollars more.

Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 10.20.35 PM.jpg

Looks like the DGX frameless mask which was $30 last time I looked.

Reactions: EdC
Roundwell Enterprises appears to be the MFG and they are based in Taiwan.

Looks like they OEM for Cressi and Johnson outdoors.

2017-08-14 Roundwell Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Cressi Usa
DIVE EQUIPMENT

2017-01-23 Roundwell Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Lp Improts Ltd.
DIVE EQUIPMENT (BLUE REEF FISHEYE MASK CLEAR BLACK) SCAC: HNLT AMS NO.: TPA1603658 .

2016-11-23 Roundwell Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Johnson Outdoors Diving Llc
DIVE EQUIPMENT

upload_2021-7-9_17-0-3.png
As HKGuns says, Problue is an OEM based in Taiwan. They deal in old-school dive masks too, such as the MS-119R above, and vintage-looking long-bladed fins (see below):
upload_2021-7-9_17-4-58.png

Looks like the DGX frameless mask which was $30 last time I looked.
Yes that is exactly what it is! The dive shop was selling them for $99, no wonder they were pushing it, I am sure the markup is a lot more than main brands are. Are you still selling your DGX mask?

Yes that is exactly what it is! The dive shop was selling them for $99, no wonder they were pushing it, I am sure the markup is a lot more than main brands are. Are you still selling your DGX mask?

I don’t have one to sell. Just get one from DGX.

Got it! Just ordered it! Thanks again! Is shipping pretty fast with DGX if you go the free rout over $49

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom