anyone have experiance w/Force fin excellerating?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottc

Registered
Reaction score
I currently have a pr. of FF org. and love them, so I am not really interested in the FF sucks debate. The question I have is that I need to get an XL pr. of fins for my drysuit boots and was wondering if anyone has tried the FF excellerating model. If so what is the difference in comparison with the orginals? Any pros or cons? Thanks in advance for the input.

Scott

I find that alot of people do not like the FF, but as I stated I have been very comfortable with them. I appreciate the links that has given me some insite to this fin, I have heard very little about.

I have been lurking for awhile and noticed alot of heated debates which I prefer to say away from. Thanks again for your input it is much appreciated.

Scott

I tested the Force Fins in the 1980's, and found that swimming with them was a different type of swimming motion. There is no thrust on the upstroke, but very good thrust on the downstroke, if that stroke is forceful. This allows the fin to bend back and provide all the thrust it is capable of giving. The harder the down kick, the better these fins work. But if someone kicks up hard, on the surface the feet tend to come out of the water. I liked them, but my son lost one of them on a trip to Hawaii.

SeaRat

Back
Top Bottom