Anyone have a Deep Blue Watch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam308

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I took the plunge and ordered a Deep Blue Juggernaut 1000M automatic dive watch. I understand that these watches are tough and made especially for divers. Does anyone own a Deep Blue watch and how has it worked out?

:):)

Just got my AP diver 1000 in the mail this week to replace a freestyle Precision 2.o that I've managed to kill two of. The deep blue looks great and is easy to manipulate with gloves on. Standard luminos markings, not tritium, are great so far. Time will tell how well they hold up. I like the fact that the band is long enough for over the wetsuit wear from the factory. I'll be diving it for the first time next weekend and will let you know. I went with the deep blue because I have 11 sets of regulators to service and couldn't afford a luminox or something more expensive. As a full time high school teacher and part time indy instructor, I need to watch my cash flow and go for bang for the buck.

Well, a couple of dives in St. Kitts and it works great. 1000 meters is much more than I need but why not. The lume is fantastic and will glow all night. I highly recommend Deep Blue watches and it is quickly becoming my favorite watch.

I picked up a deep blue that they seem to be running that perpetual deal on. I gave it to my son. I was impressed with the size. So far so good. I didn't keep it due to having too many watches.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom