Anyone got dive plans for Feb?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there from Feb. 12 to 14 with some friends. You're welcome to join. :)

I will be diving Oman from 3-10 Feb then in Lembeh after that. join me if you like :p
oman in the middle east???

there's diving there?

or are you going for the exotiic camel action? :mooner:

Jag

Usual buddies are planning a dive on the last weekend of Feb :) Lemme know if you're interesting in joining in.

oman in the middle east???

there's diving there?

or are you going for the exotiic camel action? :mooner:

Jag

There's pretty good diving up in Musandam, that bit of Oman that's actually not in Oman but on top of the UAE. More dolphins than you can shake a stick at :cool3:

Not sure about the rest of Oman but I hear down south is really good around Salalah, just watch out for all those Somali boats full of crew with peg legs, eye patches and parrots on their shoulders :rofl3:

I seem to remember Musandam had more jellyfish than water on the surface (although that was March/April) so make sure you don't opt for a shorty.

I don't think there was many camels up in Musandam - mainly mountains - but you should see the goats :)

Back
Top Bottom