Anyone Going to Bonaire the month of August/September

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Madvelazquez

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My husband just got back from Bonaire (Buddy Dive) and he left his new wetsuit (2ml/3m/). We are from the NJ area. Is anyone going to Bonaire (Buddy Dive) close to our area (NY, PA, NJ) that would be willing to do us a favor and bring it back for us?'

Thanks

I'm heading down Sept 11. I live outside Philly and travel to several locations in NJ for work, I'll get it if no one else closer to you does and we can arrange to meet up. I'll just need to know who to see to pick it up from.
Nick

Nick, thank you very much for offering. I will let you know if anyone else (closer) offers to pick it up. Thank you so much.

Madeline

I'm not closer,(I'm in VA) but am going down this weekend, and could ship it back to you when I get back in a week. I am staying at Buddys.

Scott

Scott, this sounds great also (since we will be traveling at the end of September). I will contact buddy to turn it over to you. I will provide all the information and will provide my fed ex acct number for shipping. I will send you a message later on today. Thank you very much for the offer.

Scott, I sent you a PM regarding the wetsuit. Thanks again.

Nick, thanks for also offering to assist.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom