Anyone for a Nags Head beach dive June 15-22?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For the first time, I'll start looking for a potential beach dive buddy prior to actually heading to Nags Head!

We're taking our annual OBX trip between 14-23 June, inclusive of travel days, and for the first time, I'd like to try one of the beach wrecks since we stay very, very close to one of the wrecks at MP12. We've been going there for years now, and I have NEVER gone from the beach, which seems like a travesty! I dive through the OBX Dive Center and have taken several trips through there. I'll likely to do another if the weather cooperates this year.

Anyway, I have over 60 dives under my belt, dating back to 2003, from Okinawa, OBX, and Puerto Rico. PADI Basic -- just haven't bothered to do the Advanced yet. I have all my gear including one tank. If anyone will be in the area during that time and wants to connect for a beach dive, PLEASE let me know. I'll check back here or email me at andrew r 770@yahoo . com (remove the spaces, just foiling the spambots). Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom