Anyone familiar with TommySport or Blue Ocean Sport wetsuits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orex

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I`m just toooooooo lazy to post a new thread, so, i figure that i could hop in a thread that have the same topic that i would post :p

I search on ebay for wetsuit and there were alot of this tommysport wetsuit and reg, does any one have any review on them?

I also found a comp named "Blue Ocean Sport" selling wetsuit that you could do custom logo originated from China (search at aliexpress.com) they were quite reasonable with the price but i cant find any review about the wetsuit

so if anyone does have an experience or heard of them it would be very helpful if you could share.:D

There has been some discussion of some of the budget wetsuits in the past. I was very surprised to fine that some have absolutely no warranty so if the zipper fails the first week of use, you might be SOL.

There has been some discussion of some of the budget wetsuits in the past. I was very surprised to fine that some have absolutely no warranty so if the zipper fails the first week of use, you might be SOL.

Well, I guess I have to admit that I am not a connoisseur of dive suit zippers, but this one at least appears sturdy. Guess I'll keep diving with it...

well i cant find it in the search thats why i ask.. (sorry for being a newbie) anyway terrylowe how long have you had the tommysport`s?

well i cant find it in the search thats why i ask.. (sorry for being a newbie) anyway terrylowe how long have you had the tommysport`s?

I've only had it about 18 months. Don't have but 5-6 dives on it, so that's why I say things like "the zipper LOOKS sturdy". It hasn't been tested heavily. It is a 5 ml and I prefer warmer water than that...

Back
Top Bottom