Anyone every hit on the digital chick on Kotie.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I asked her some diving questions and she didn't answer any of them. She gave some random, generic answers. Then I got frustrated and asked her if she knew ANYTHING and she said....

Me: My name is Kristy
Kotie: How are you doing, Kristy .
Me: Do you know anything?
Kotie: I know that which I believe, that which is justified, and that which is true.
Me: What is the maximum depth for recreational divers?
Kotie: What is it to you?
Me: What is the recommended ascent rate?
Kotie: That's an interesting question. I'll come back to that in a minute.
Me: Would you go out with my me?
Kotie: Sure just download me and take me along.
Me: I hear that you've been going out with a lot of scubaboarders...
Kotie: Someome is spreading gossip about me.
Me: Well, just so you know, I'm the resident slut there and I don't appreciate you honing in on my territory.
Kotie: Well that's okay. Interesting deduction. Who made you the resident slut there ?That's ok Diver I won't take it personally.
Me: Just back off, okay?
Kotie: I lost my train of thought.

wardric:
she's hilarious. i asked her: do you lick halcyon gear

she answered: I do not have a mouth, or a tongue.
Then she would NOT be a very fun date!

Sheesh!

How did you know I would find this thread?

waterbearer:
I asked her some diving questions and she didn't answer any of them. She gave some random, generic answers. Then I got frustrated and asked her if she knew ANYTHING and she said....

Me: My name is Kristy
Kotie: How are you doing, Kristy .
Me: Do you know anything?
Kotie: I know that which I believe, that which is justified, and that which is true.
Me: What is the maximum depth for recreational divers?
Kotie: What is it to you?
Me: What is the recommended ascent rate?
Kotie: That's an interesting question. I'll come back to that in a minute.
Me: Would you go out with my me?
Kotie: Sure just download me and take me along.
Me: I hear that you've been going out with a lot of scubaboarders...
Kotie: Someome is spreading gossip about me.
Me: Well, just so you know, I'm the resident slut there and I don't appreciate you honing in on my territory.
Kotie: Well that's okay. Interesting deduction. Who made you the resident slut there ?That's ok Diver I won't take it personally.
Me: Just back off, okay?
Kotie: I lost my train of thought.

LMAO.

Also, try this quote from Freud with her:

"Sex is the mathematical urge repressed"

:ssst: I want to see, but I am afraid. someone might check my internet history. I am afraid to go anywhere but here.

well, she definetly sounds Swedish....and kinda cold.

catherine96821:
:ssst: I want to see, but I am afraid. someone might check my internet history. I am afraid to go anywhere but here.

There's nothing wrong with looking at the page. It's simply a Flash movie of a female scuba diver that responds to questions. On the whole, it's completely 100% innocent. Just don't ask it any "special" questions like the rest of the group.

I did, I couldn't help myself. I do things like that when I am unsupersized. she's cool,... she likes me.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

catherine96821:
I did, I couldn't help myself. I do things like that when I am unsupersized. she's cool,... she likes me.
:11:

I sent her to a Padi Inst I know. She spent an hour with her. :light: I got jealous.

waterbearer:
I miss something during the upgrade..??

Back
Top Bottom