Anyone every hear of Beaver brand gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafire

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I got on Ebay and saw some masks by Beaver. They looked really snazzy (which is top priority <sarcasm>). They seemed to be only sold in Europe. Any ideas about the brand?

They are one of the bigger companies here and popular in most of europe...
My experience with their stuff is that its good quality and I haven&#180;t heard anything negative about them from anyone else either (except for the normal F&#180;ups that all companies have)...

Beaver Sports (www.beaversports.co.uk) do a lot of gear (masks, snorkels, fins, BCDs, wetsuits, drysuits, etc, etc, etc) that is branded under their own name and comes from the same Far East factories as many of the major brands. In fact, during group tests, we found the identical product, just branded differently, and Beaver were as much as a third cheaper with their version – the power of a known name, eh?

As well as this, they are also distributors for Seac Sub and Tigullio here in the UK, so they have a vast array of goods they sell and put out to LDSs.

I have always found, by and large, that Beaver products are fairly cheap, yet perform as well as their more-expensive counterparts.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom