Anyone else have trouble with Mares X-Vision?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My gf has 117 dives on her X-Vision—no problems so far.

Well I finally tried out the X-Vision and the Viewtrek today and the X-Vision wins. Out of the water I thought it was going to be the Viewtrek, it was comfortable and had a good field of vision. In the water it kept leaking and though it was easy to clear it would leak constantly and I have a larger face than the average person. The X-Vision was comfortable, didn't leak and had a really good field of vision and was the winner until I happened to see a Cressi Matrix sitting next to me. Well the Matrix was the winner by far. Extremely comfortable,great field of vision and easy to clear. So anyone want to trade a viewtrek for a Matrix?

MARES BC's are mead in china so why dont you think there Mask are made there too,,,lol,,
better luck- checking facts next time,,,lol

aquaoren:
My Mares X-Vision is Made In Italy, just like my other 3 Mares masks. :eyebrow:
Maybe you should get your facts right? :wink:

yipiekaya:
MARES BC's are mead in china so why dont you think there Mask are made there too,,,lol,,
LOL, we're talking masks here and not BC's. Mares masks are made in Italy AFAIK. :wink:

yipiekaya:

No... actually mares BC's are made in Estonia... Now go find that on your world map!

i haven't had any cracking problems with my x, but i'll give it a better
inspection when i get home. i'm actually bringing it back to my lds because
the right side strap slips. it's either the strap or the clasp. it's been slipping
for a while but currently has about 30 salt water dives on it.

XJae:
i haven't had any cracking problems with my x, but i'll give it a better
inspection when i get home. i'm actually bringing it back to my lds because
the right side strap slips. it's either the strap or the clasp. it's been slipping
for a while but currently has about 30 salt water dives on it.

Different problem in my case. Check this thread.

Hiya nshon,

Hows the fit on the Maui mask? I really hope that it's ok.

Regards,
SangP

Back
Top Bottom