Anyone else going to Terrel Sat. 11/2??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poseidon

Reaction score
A friend and I are going to be in CSSP this weekend, we'll probably be getting there around 10:00-11:00, and finishing up around 3:00 or so(we have a 2 hr drive back home). I'd really like to meet any of you guys who might be out there!! =-)

you have a pm msg

I haven't put the gear up for the year yet, but can't make it this weekend.

Rant On:
Sent my computer in to have the SPG calibrated and it's not back.
Aeris stated a 3 week turn-around, and it’s been 6 weeks now. They re been contacted twice a week for the last three weeks
and I get a different story each time. Threats have not worked.
Rant Off:

Would like to hit CSSP Nov. 23-24 at the least. DUI DEMO DAY is on and they will have drysuits to check out.

Check the website at CSSP.

If I am reading this correctly, there is a small class on the suits, and when 2-3 people are ready, an experienced drysuit diver will take you down. If your already drysuit certified, you just grab a suit and make your own dive.

After two dives, you can move on to some of their other toys.

There is a fee for this, and you must sign a waiver.

I understood it the same way. Its on my calendar to be there. I don't know if I'll dive though. I may just go for the fun of it.

If we get a few people to go we could make a day of it with food and fun.

TwoBit

I wish I could be there, but I'm fairly certain we will still have teams in the state playoffs then, so I will have to work our football broadcast(s). If I can make it, I will be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom