Anyone else going to La Jolla/SD this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shark.byte.usa

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Next weekend is the SoCal forum's wrinkles dive in La Jolla, it's my b-day weekend and has become sort of an annual ritual for me. Was wondering if anybody else is making the trip out for this event or for something else? I'm leaving Thursday or Friday returning Monday or Tuesday. Saturday is La Jolla Canyon diving and the other day(s) will be OC shore diving more than likely. Friday and Saturday's conditions look to be good. Would like to see some fellow local divers come out to these events.

If your interested in flying out, I got plenty of room in my truck and would be happy to transport your gear to and from La Jolla, rinsing & cleaning not included :D

-Garrett

I really enjoyed been part of your team on your #129 dive.
It was great adventure for me to taste a shore dive at the Pacific.
The more I dive, the more I see I have so many things to study.
It's like standing on an iceberg's edge.
My advice to each one of you while summation</SPAN> the dive:
Try to think of the things you've done wrong, or others did wrong (& there's always something).
Try to think how you'll do it next time in order to improve the ability.
The reason I can't publish any film from this dive was because I didn't pay attention the Zoom was almost at max, so it created focus problems (One of the wrong things I've done during this dive, out of maybe 1/2 dozen).
I do hope Larry will publish something.
After 43 freezing minutes, with 5.5mm suit, I must say it was worth it.
I enjoyed the company of all (Ruth, Larry, Garrett, and Granny).
I do want to thank personally to Granny (The Big Mike), who was my weekend's trip friend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom