Anyone else catch the full moon rising out of the Atlantic tonight?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Splitlip

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Pretty cool!

I was not expecting it, but was riding my bicycle on A1A when I decided to join the other men blubbering at the dune crossover about the universe and the power and the glory, etc.

Reminded me a of a piece of art I bought when I came here in the 70's. It was a beryl wood frame painting which you plugged in.

Couple nights ago at sunset we had the two sky thing. (like Forrest Gump)
The setting sun lit up a low cloud formation on the horizon which reflected into the ocean.

No idea what seas and clouds will be tomorrow, but I'm making it a point.

Cheers!

No, but I caught it rising over the woodlands of upstate SC.

Very Nice!! A cold crisp clear winter night!

I am not in Florida, but I am in Costa Rica right now. I am from MN, and seeing the moon down here, plus the fact that it is a full moon, is a pretty amazing sight. It is almost directly above our heads in the sky and brighter than I ever remember it being in MN. A fantastic sight!

You guys need to get your eyes checked. It rose over the wasatch mountains tonight. I KNOW because I saw it with my own eyes. Trumps everything. (and we wonder how misunderstandings occur?)

Saw it over Hollywood last night. Gorgeous!!! If I knew it was gonna be that beautiful, I would have made plans to be on the beach instead of 10 miles inland.

They're killing me.
LOL
I should have posted in the Pub.

It will still be around Friday Night! Captin Todd with American Dream II is calling for a night dive 4pm show. 2 tank! weather is saying rain so might be some clouds but still night diving either way. its a double on Hog Heaven

What time Friday?

Got a flat tire on my bicycle tonight, so I missed it. I'll walk tomorrow!

we are shooting for 4pm show at american dream (off 17th Street, by the haytt www.scubafortlauderdale.com) Departs at 430 for a twilight dive followed by a night dive on Hog Heaven, just give captin todd a call and grab a spot 954-557-0338

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom